Monday, January 4, 2010

Very Very hungry Xmas Present

Ok, this is first of the posting of the Christmas presents. I recently was unemployed, so knowing that I did not have extra cash to spend, I started making my three sisters their Christmas presents back in September. Some of them didn't get done until minutes before wrapping, but that's besides the point.
I have three sisters, so I decided to make each of the something that they could wear. This post will be about what I made my older sister 'L'. I found her incredibly easy to craft for, because I know she appreciates the handmade quality and uniqueness of crafted goods.

So lo and behold.
The Very Very Hungry Caterpillar Necklace.
Made from Polymers Clay and with Love

She is a Kindergarten teacher, and loves children's books. so I thought this appropriate, and it was!

1 comments:

alex1986 said...

Hi I love the Hungry Caterpillar necklace! You don't happen to sell the charms do you?
Can you email me back on alexembury@hotmail.com

ALEX M xoxox

Post a Comment